A bumper market this weekend!
Lots of beautiful spring produce from across the region and live music from the James Morrison Academy. The market is in the Cave in the center of town. Local food for local people! The stall this week are:-
* The Splendid Egg – Pastured free range eggs.
* Greenhills Farm Produce – Raw unfiltered local Honey. Handmade soap. Wax wraps.
* Kalangadoo Organic -Apple Juice & Raspberry & Apple Juice, organic free range eggs
* Sharm’s Delights – Middle Eastern foods – Vegetarian available
* Metro Bakery and Cafe and Cafe- assorted breads & Pastries.
* Austar Mariculture – Fresh & Smoked Trout.
* Limestone Larder – Pasties,Cakes,Vanilla Slice, Jams, Chutney. Fresh herbs, lettuce, lemons.
* J-Jack Jerky- assorted beef jerky.
* San Piero Coffee – fresh espresso, locally roasted coffee.
* Portland Strawberries – fresh strawberries
* Scroll Queen – fresh cinnamon scrolls
* Nana’s Cooking & Garden – Jams, relishes, biscuits