A chilly weekend in store, but the markets will be full of fresh produce from the region and some live music from the James Morrison Academy.
The market is in the Cave Gardens in the center of town. Local food for local people! The stall this week are:-
* The Splendid Egg – Pastured free range eggs.
* Greenhills Farm Produce – Raw unfiltered local Honey. Handmade soap. Wax wraps.
* Kalangadoo Organic -Apple Juice & Raspberry & Apple Juice, organic free range eggs
* Sharm’s Delights – Middle Eastern foods – Vegetarian available
* Metro Bakery and Cafe and Cafe- assorted breads & Pastries.
* Austar Mariculture – Fresh & Smoked Trout.
* Limestone Larder – Pasties,Cakes,Vanilla Slice, Jams, Chutney. Fresh herbs, lettuce, lemons.
* Amblemead Produce – pork products and vegetables
* Portland Strawberries – fresh strawberries